16 dec. 2009

22 Christmas questions

Tema - Julstämmning hittar ni hos Torsdagsfoto. Julstämmning kan vara så mycket, så jag tog mig tid och svara på lite julfrågor. Fotot för torsdagstemat hittar ni under fråga 17!


I saw this at Kathy It's Always Funny and thought it looked like fun. Feel free to take this away and post it on your blog too. It's a fun way to get to know a little more about each other.

(1) What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Donal Duck


(2) What is your LEAST favorite Christmas movie?
Do not know

(3) What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Mer Jul - Adolfdson och falk


(4) What Christmas song(s) drives you crazy?
Det är en ros utsprungen-

(5) What is your favorite Christmas drink?
Glögg!

(6) What is your favorite Christmas memory?
The fireplace at the house where I was born.



(7) What is the best toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
Homemade card, field with love.

(8) What is the worst toy/gift you've received on Christmas?
When I was younger I hated books.
One year that I really, really tried very hard to lose weight I had a "friend" that gave me a hole basket of chocolate and the day after gave me some more, she is not my friend any more.

(9) What do you LOVE about the holidays?
Candel light, love and all the one you love all around you for a long time.

(10) What annoys you about the holidays?
When people can not have enough and only want more and more stuff.

(11) Do you prefer star or angel on top of a Christmas tree? Or something else?
Always a star!

(12) What is your family favorite recipe at Christmas?
Fudge

(13) Are you a Grinch or a Who at Christmastime?
I do not completly understan the question but think I am a Who...

(14) Christmas light displays - Love them or Hate them?
Simple is best

(15) Santas at the mall - Fun times or Creepy?
Do not have them here.

(16) Christmas cards - do you send them, yes or no?
Yes - by e-mail.

(17) What is the best thing about Christmas, in your opinion?
Being together with people that I love.


(18) What is the worst thing about Christmas?
That many peole have to many thing to do and get stressed out.

(19) When do you put the tree up and take it down?
20 th December and 10 of January this year.

(20) Out of the 12 days of Christmas, which day and item would you want your truelove to give to you?
Do not know the question - have to ask Kathy

(21) What is your favorite smell at Christmastime?
Gingerbread and saffron cake.

(22) What would make you happy at Christmas this year?
That I can really feel happiness...

This was fun! Feel free to take this and answer it on your blog too. If you do, leave me a comment so I can read your answers! I hope you and your family have a blessed Christmas.