2 juni 2009

Outdoor Wednesday - Photo 365!

I have been outdoor chasing theme for a photo challenge I have join. To take 365 photos with 365 themes.
You can join too if you want, press HERE!




I want to become a better photographer so please help me by telling me what you think is good and bad with the photos.

Jag vill veta ros och ris på bilderna - vill utvecklas som fotograf!

nr 241 - Förbjuden, - Private (Forbidden)


nr 78 - Förvriden - Tvisted, Distorted

Det borde vara förbudet att misshandla växter på detta vis!

nr 26 - Stor tilldragelse - Big Events (many will go there)



nr 131 - Specialbutik - Special shop



nr 41 - Hundar (Fast de andra syns inte...) - In Swedish it is dog


nr 345 - Stad - (Town) 346 -Urban


nr 249 - regnbåge B - 250 Rainbow


nr 24 - Krokig - Bent


Länken till 365 finner du till höger!